Friday, October 3, 2014

Altered Mixed Media Box

Hello!

How is everybody? I have another altered box to share with you. I have to say that I have a soft spot for this one. I wanted to create a white/cream toned box and I love how it turned out. Doesn't happen too often in my neck of the woods.:-)

altered mixed media box

I used papers from Prima's Sunrise Sunset collection. Though it's not visible in the picture very clearly, I used Prima's Damask stencil with some glitter paste on the lid. The whole box and all the embellishments are sprayed with Lindy's Scintillating silver.

Closeup altered mixed media box

I used some dimensional magic and tiny beads to fill up a bottle cap. The flowers are a mix of Prima Rodanthe flowers and some foam and mulberry flowers bought locally. The butterfly chipboard piece is from Itsy bitsy.All the papers are distressed with Vintage Photo distress ink.

The sides of the box are textured with a Kaisercraft doily stencil. I used some twill tape and a chipboard corner piece with a metal flower. I have fallen in love with these metal flowers. I am already running out. Have to get some more.


And, that's it for today. Have a lovely Saturday.

See you soon!

Cheers
Pals

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...