Tuesday, August 12, 2014

RIC#65

Hi,

I have been trying real hard to stick to my resolution of making more cards and participating in challenges.


This card is for the Runway Inspired challenge -Louis Vitton

 
I have basically taken inspiration from almost all the elements in the picture.:-).I used the color inspiration from her trousers and the lacy element from her shirt for the first panel .
 
There is a little bit of blue embellishing on her shirt,so I heat embossed a tiny tag and inked it with Broken China distress ink..If you look carefully, you can see some pink under her sheer top, which I incorporated in the form of the tiny hearts on the tag.
 

 
Her shoes are silver and that led to the strip of glitter cardstock peeking out from under my main panel and also the heat embossed sentiment.
 
It was pretty tough taking a picture of this card.Everything appears so washed out which annoyed me no end.:-)
 
 
That's it for today. Hope to see you real soon.
 
Cheers
Pals

Submitting to
RIC Challenge #65
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Make it Sparkle
 

12 comments:

  1. Wow..a really classy and delightful card, I love the blingy papers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.I was not really sure abt the design.Glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. Love the design of your card and fab colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty! I love the texture on it and the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing Pallavi-- I recently only forayed into heat embossing and now enjoying seeing it with new appreciation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! So elegant take on the pic Pallavi ! I loved the layered panels n heat embossing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pallavi, this is fantastic! I love the colours and the textures are stunning! Thank you for always leaving such wonderful comments on my blog! I am your newest follower! Hugs :)

    mylittlecraftthings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so polished... Really captures the look from the runway... A great colour combination...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has such lovely texture and interest - I love your translation of the inspiration piece! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspiration Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have had a lovely wander around your blog - you are an amazing artist with a great imagination x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty! Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...