Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happiness Project -Part 2 :-)

Hola!

As promised, here is the second hoop wall hanging that I made. I used some fussy cut flowers and a few die cuts. There is nothing much to explain here, since it's a fairly simple project.



I say simple, but it still took me ages to finish it. I am so slow in deciding what to use and have to try out a million things before I stick anything down. Does that happen with you too, or are you guys super efficient at designing and finishing your projects?

That's it for now. Will see you soon with my next project. Hint hint , its super glittery!

Cheers
Pallavi

6 comments:

  1. Oh so someone here keeps promises! LOL! Lovely project! Do you want to know how I ho about things I make? I don't plan...it's not because I'm damn sure about what I make but I'm so incapable of planning and thinking! I just do whatever comes to my mind at that moment..sometimes it works but there were many instances where I wasted lot of cardstock, ink and energy. :/ So.. you are better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Pallavi...and I agree with you, it's takes me a lot of time to embellish. Though I love it, I play around a lot before freezing on the final arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wall hoop is just so beautiful ..I so love the way you have fussy cut the flowers and the mix of colors you have chosen ....everything works so perfectly :) .And like you I take ages in deciding on what embellishments or colors to use before I do my final lay down ..It's an exhaustive process and sometimes very frustrating too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both ur hoops r v pretty. Really like d idea of altering an embroidery hoop. It lends a shabby/ vintage charm to d project. It takes me forever n ever more to decide on d layers n embellies. I'm
    Learning though to let go n just create. For that I have an art journal in which I create just for me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same pinch !! Never fast on deciding what to use :D !! loved the hop..specially the pp strips n fussy cut blooms...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty! :)

    P/s: Glue things down so you can't fiddle. The trick to to apply the glue in the center, then you can tuck little bits at the sides if you need to. That's my trick to getting things done quickly...don't second-guess yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...