Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First project of the year!

Hello !

First of all thank you to everybody that commented on my last post. Loved seeing that you are still there.:-)

Today's project was one which had been lying half done for almost 6 months. Its a mini chest of drawers that I had lying around for some time. Once I covered it with beautiful papers, I just lost interest in it and that is a shame since somebody had actually custom ordered it.lol.

Anyway, I am finally done and I quite like it. The client wanted pink and loads of flowers and I think I have delivered. Let's just hope that she likes it.

I used some Prima papers (Fairy Rhymes) , some stencilling, flowers and chipboard embellishments.


The stencilling is very subtle and hardly visible, but it's there, trust me!




Hope you like the project. If you have any questions, please feel free to write.

Cheers and see you soon (fingers crossed)

Pallavi

Submitting to

The Shabby Tea room week #200 - So romantic challenge
Challenge #188 :Make it New (Alter Something)

10 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous.. u cam make any project with pastel colors and make them look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....wat a beautiful comeback......this is so very gorgeous.....can see the stenciling....everything is so perfectly arranged Pallavi..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful Pallavi! 6 months surely is worth the wait for the person who ordered it! :p PLEASE keep posting...PRETTY PLEASE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Awesome!! shabby Gorgeousnesss !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! You sure have a very patient client! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, gorgeous Pallavi! Love the colors and your perfect floral arrangement. And, I totally agree with all my above commentators. It's a fantastic comeback for the new year :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so very magical ....whoever is the recipient is really blessed ....amazing use of papers and embellishments ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Pallavi. Love your altered project, it has so many cute details. The stenciling looks fab, like the subtle look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey long time,thanks so much for your comments and the coming to flowers,every on and especially you make awesome flowers. I dont agree the same as you said about mine :)
    just visited your blog after a gap. hope to see ur creations soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...